An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Java Engineer to join our tight-knit, high-quality, agile team in Bangalore. You will be part of an exceptional opportunity to shape our platform as we grow.
We’re building a brand new consumer-facing website for one of the UK’s premier retail brands.
As part of our cross-functional development team, you’ll be expected to help create and drive a best-in-class web platform that will play a part in the successful processing of millions of transactions every month.
- Java 12, WebFlux, MapReduce and functional programming using Java
- SpringBoot, Docker, Spring Security and other Spring components
- Docker and AWS components (DymanoBD, Lambda, Kenesis, SQS, SNS and other AWS offered Services)
- NoSQL (preferably DynamoDB), MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch and Solr
- Development experience using TDD and BDD framework
- Build and release process using Git, Jira, Maven, Jenkins and Go continuous delivery.
Project Tech Stack
- Backend: Spring Boot and Java
- Frontend: React
- Platform: AWS & Linux
- Java 8+, SpringBoot and Webflux
Good to Have Skills
- OpenID Connect and OAuth
- Some experience of using GraphQL to build APIs
- Experience with building and deploying applications on AWS
- API documentation and security
If you have the mentioned skills and you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and grow, share your updated resume with email@example.com. We look forward to connecting with you.